RFK Stadium Game Information
SEATING CHART & TICKET PRICES | SEATING INFO | HOME SCHEDULE | AIRPORTS
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION | PARKING | TRAFFIC | DIRECTIONS | WEATHER | MEDIA
2006 Seating Chart & Ticket Prices
- Seats down the left field line, and in center and left field get a lot of sun.
- Upper deck outfield seats have part of their view the outfield obstructed.
- In most stadiums, glass containers, Thermos bottles, cans, large containers, hard-sided coolers and alcoholic beverages are not permitted. Food is usually permitted if it is wrapped in clear plastic and carried in an approved container, such as a paper or plastic bag.
- Handicapped seating is available. Elevators and ramps allow relatively easy passage throughout the stadium.
- No smoking is allowed in the stadium, except in designated areas.
- Gates open one-and-a-half hours before game time.
- Each deck obstructs the views of the seats in the last few rows of the deck below. Fly balls, and even the scoreboards, can be difficult to see.
- The D.C. Sports & Entertainment Commission advises visitors to send e-mail to email@example.com regarding special requests, such as displaying messages on the stadium scoreboard. According to one source, there is a $100.00 fee involved.
2006 Home Schedule (all games eastern time)
04/11 - Mets, 1:05p
04/12 - Mets, 7:05p
04/13 - Mets, 1:05p
04/21 - Braves, 7:05p
04/22 - Braves, 7:05p
04/23 - Braves, 8:05p
04/24 - Reds, 7:05p
04/25 - Reds, 7:05p
04/26 - Reds, 1:05p
05/03 - Marlins, 7:05p
05/04 - Marlins, 7:05p
05/05 - Pirates, 7:05p
05/06 - Pirates, 7:05p
05/07 - Pirates, 1:05p
05/19 - Orioles, 7:05p
05/20 - Orioles, 7:05p
05/21 - Orioles, 1:05p
05/22 - Astros, 7:05p
05/23 - Astros, 7:05p
05/24 - Astros, 7:05p
05/25 - Astros, 1:05p
05/26 - Dodgers, 7:05p
05/27 - Dodgers, 1:20p
05/28 - Dodgers, 1:05p
06/08 - Phillies, 7:05p
06/09 - Phillies, 7:05p
06/10 - Phillies, 1:20p
06/11 - Phillies, 1:05p
06/12 - Rockies, 7:05p
06/13 - Rockies, 7:05p
06/14 - Rockies, 7:05p
06/15 - Rockies, 1:05p
06/16 - Yankees, 7:05p
06/17 - Yankees, 1:20p
06/18 - Yankees, 1:05p
06/30 - Devil Rays, 7:05p
07/01 - Devil Rays, 7:05p
07/02 - Devil Rays, 1:05p
07/03 - Marlins, 7:05p
07/04 - Marlins, 1:05p
07/05 - Marlins, 7:05p
07/06 - Marlins, 1:05p
07/07 - Padres, 7:05p
07/08 - Padres, 7:05p
07/09 - Padres, 1:05p
07/21 - Cubs, 7:05p
07/22 - Cubs, 1:20p
07/23 - Cubs, 1:05p
07/25 - Giants, 7:05p
07/26 - Giants, 7:05p
07/27 - Giants, 1:05p
08/08 - Marlins, 7:05p
08/09 - Marlins, 7:05p
08/10 - Marlins, 7:05p
08/11 - Mets, 7:05p|
08/12 - Mets, 7:05p
08/13 - Mets, 1:05p
08/14 - Braves, 7:05p
08/15 - Braves, 7:05p
08/16 - Braves, 7:05p
08/17 - Braves, 1:05p
08/29 - Phillies, 7:05p
08/30 - Phillies, 7:05p
08/31 - Phillies, 7:05p
09/01 - Diamondbacks, 7:05p
09/02 - Diamondbacks, 7:05p
09/03 - Diamondbacks, 1:05p
09/04 - Cardinals, 1:05p
09/05 - Cardinals, 7:05p
09/06 - Cardinals, 1:05p
09/15 - Brewers, 7:05p
09/16 - Brewers, 7:05p
09/17 - Brewers, 1:05p
09/19 - Braves, 7:05p
09/20 - Braves, 7:05p
09/26 - Phillies, 7:05p
09/27 - Phillies, 7:05p
09/28 - Phillies, 7:05p
09/29 - Mets, 7:05p
09/30 - Mets, 7:05p
10/01 - Mets, 1:05p
Three major international airports serve the Washington area. Reagan National Airport is about 6 miles across town (southwest) from RFK Stadium.
Washington Dulles International Airport is about 32 miles west, and Baltimore-Washington International Airport about 29 miles northeast.
SUBWAY: The Metro serves Washington, DC and its suburbs. The blue and orange lines stop at RFK Stadium.
BUSES: Metro buses 96,97 ,B2 and D6 stop within one block of the stadium. Fare: $1.25.
The DC Sports & Entertainment Commission operates many parking lots around RFK Stadium. It is recommended that visitors use them.
Washington is said to have the worst traffic in the country, with the possible exception of Los Angeles. Some of the freeways leading into the city are unnecessarily complicated and can easily result in time consuming wrong turns.
2400 E Capitol St SE, Washington, DC 20003
FROM REAGAN NATIONAL AIRPORT
- Exit National Airport following signs for I-395 and 50 West to Washington.
- On George Washington Parkway take exit for I-395 North.
- Stay on 395 North, across the Potomac River, for approximately three miles.
- Once past the Maine Avenue exit, stay in the left lane of the freeway.
- I-395 will exit to the right to the Capitol and Senate buildings.
- Do not follow I-395 North; stay left for the stadium.
- Proceed straight ahead in the left lanes to the exit at Sixth Street Southeast and Navy Yard.
- At bottom of the ramp go left at traffic light onto Sixth Street.
- Stay on 6th Street for .5 miles to Independence Avenue.
- Turn Right onto Independence Ave. and stay on Independence for 1.1 miles to 19th Street.
- Turn Left onto 19th Street and travel one block to East Capitol Street.
- Turn right on East Capitol to the stadium.
FROM SHERATON CRYSTAL CITY
- Follow Route 1 North to I-395 North ( to Washington).
- On I-395, follow directions as from National Airport.
FROM UNION STATION
- Go East from Union Station along Massachusetts Avenue.
- Continue past Stanton Square on Massachusetts to Lincoln Park (at 12th Street).
- Go around Lincoln Park to East Capitol Street and turn right onto East Capitol.
- Follow East Capitol to stadium.
FROM I-66 AND CONSTITUTION AVENUE
- Follow Constitution East past the Capitol to Maryland Avenue.
- Turn left on Maryland and go two blocks to Stanton Square.
- At Stanton Square, turn right onto Massachusetts Avenue.
- On Massachusetts, follow directions as from Union Station.
FROM I-95 / B-W PARKWAY AND BALTIMORE
- Follow I-95 South (merge with I-495 towards Virginia).
- Exit onto the Baltimore-Washington Parkway south towards DC-OR- simply follow the Baltimore-Washington Parkway south towards DC.
- On the B-W parkway, follow the signs towards I-295.
- Take the East Capitol street exit.
Washington has a temperate continental climate. The air can become very humid, due to the proximity of Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The average wind speed is 9.4 mph.
- Broadcast television: N/A
- Cable television: Mid-Atlantic Sports Network.
- Radio: WTWP 1500 Washington and WTWP-FM 107.7 Washington.
- Newspapers: Washington Times and Washington Post.
RFK Stadium Feedback - We welcome any corrections or additions to the information presented on these pages. If you have anything that you want to contribute or suggest, please enter it in the form below. Thank you.
Back to the main RFK Stadium page
Updated April 2006
Tickets to Cher Washington, Taylor Swift Arlington, Taylor Swift Pittsburgh, Taylor Swift Washington, NCAA Basketball Tournament and Washingotn Nationals provided by Ticket Triangle.
BALLPARKS © 1996-2014 by Munsey & Suppes.