AT&T Park Game Information
SEATING CHART | TICKET PRICES | SEATING INFO | HOME SCHEDULE | AIRPORTS
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION | PARKING | TRAFFIC | DIRECTIONS | WEATHER | MEDIA
2006 Ticket Prices
|Section||MO - TH||FR - SU||PREM|
|Premium Field Club||$75.00||$80.00||$85.00|
|Club Infield (Sec. 207-225)||$62.00||$67.00||$72.00|
|Club Outfield (Sec. 202-205 & 226-231)||$51.00||$54.00||$59.00|
|Club Left Field (Sec. 232-234)||$40.00||$45.00||$50.00|
|Prem. Lower Box (Sec. 105-126, Rows 1-30)||$42.00||$47.00||$52.00|
|LF Lower Box (Sec. 130-134, Rows 35-40)||$34.00||$39.00||$44.00|
|View Box *||$27.00||$29.00||$32.00|
|Bleacher (Sec. 136-142)||$18.00||$25.00||$28.00|
|Center Field Bleacher (Sec. 143-144)||$13.00||$16.00||$20.00|
|Center Field Bleachers Junior/Senior||$6.00||$7.00||$7.00|
|* Section numbers are the same as the adjacent View Reserved section.|
- While not as bad as Candlestick Park, AT&T Park still gets cold in the evenings, especially in the upper deck. Bring a warm jacket.
- Left field bleachers and seats down the left field line get a lot of sun.
- View box and reserve seats, especially down the right field line, have excellent views above the field and of the San Francisco Bay.
- It is difficult to see the out-of-town scoreboard from seats down the right field line and the center field bleachers.
- Food is very expensive at the ballpark. San Francisco is a great restaurant city. So, consider eating out before or after the game.
- Field level seats do not have a view of the San Francisco Bay.
- Arcade seats are a novelty, but are located in a narrow area with a lot of pedestrian traffic.
2006 Home Schedule (all games pacific time)
04/06 - Braves, 1:05p
04/07 - Braves, 7:15p
04/08 - Braves, 1:05p
04/09 - Braves, 1:05p
04/11 - Astros, 7:15p
04/12 - Astros, 7:15p
04/13 - Astros, 12:35p
04/24 - Mets, 7:15p
04/25 - Mets, 7:15p
04/26 - Mets, 12:35p
04/28 - Diamondbacks, 7:15p
04/29 - Diamondbacks, 1:05p
04/30 - Diamondbacks, 1:05p
05/01 - Padres, 7:15p
05/02 - Padres, 12:35p
05/09 - Cubs, 7:15p
05/10 - Cubs, 7:15p
05/11 - Cubs, 12:35p
05/12 - Dodgers, 7:15p
05/13 - Dodgers, 1:05p
05/14 - Dodgers, 1:05p
05/22 - Cardinals, 7:15p
05/23 - Cardinals, 7:15p
05/24 - Cardinals, 12:35p
05/26 - Rockies, 7:15p
05/27 - Rockies, 6:05p
05/28 - Rockies, 1:05p
06/05 - Marlins, 7:15p
06/06 - Marlins, 7:15p
06/07 - Marlins, 12:35p
06/08 - Pirates, 7:15p
06/09 - Pirates, 7:15p
06/10 - Pirates, 1:05p
06/11 - Pirates, 1:05p
06/19 - Angels, 7:15p
06/20 - Angels, 7:15p
06/21 - Angels, 12:35p
06/23 - Athletics, 7:15p
06/24 - Athletics, 1:05p
06/25 - Athletics, 1:05p
06/27 - Rangers, 7:15p
06/28 - Rangers, 7:15p
06/29 - Rangers, 12:35p
07/14 - Phillies, 7:15p
07/15 - Phillies, 1:05p
07/16 - Phillies, 1:05p
07/17 - Brewers, 7:15p
07/18 - Brewers, 7:15p
07/19 - Brewers, 12:35p
07/20 - Padres, 7:15p
07/21 - Padres, 7:15p
07/22 - Padres, 6:05p
07/23 - Padres, 1:05p
07/31 - Nationals, 7:15p
08/01 - Nationals, 7:15p|
08/02 - Nationals, 12:35p
08/04 - Rockies, 7:15p
08/05 - Rockies, 6:05p
08/06 - Rockies, 1:05p
08/18 - Dodgers, 7:15p
08/19 - Dodgers, 6:05p
08/20 - Dodgers, 1:05p
08/21 - Diamondbacks, 7:15p
08/22 - Diamondbacks, 7:15p
08/23 - Diamondbacks, 12:35p
08/24 - Reds, 7:15p
08/25 - Reds, 7:15p
08/26 - Reds, 1:05p
08/27 - Reds, 1:05p
09/08 - Padres, 7:15p
09/09 - Padres, 1:05p
09/10 - Padres, 1:05p
09/12 - Rockies, 7:15p
09/13 - Rockies, 7:15p
09/14 - Rockies, 12:35p
09/25 - Diamondbacks, 7:15p
09/26 - Diamondbacks, 7:15p
09/27 - Diamondbacks, 12:35p
09/29 - Dodgers, 7:15p
09/30 - Dodgers, TBD
10/01 - Dodgers, 1:05p
Three major international airports serve the San Francisco Bay area. San Francisco International Airport is about 13 miles south of AT&T Park. Metropolitan Oakland International Airport is about 18 miles across the bay and San Jose International Airport is about 45 miles south.
SUBWAY: Several MUNI trains stop right in front of AT&T Park. If taking BART, transfer to MUNI at the Embarcadero or Montgomery Stations. CalTrain, which serves San Francisco, San Jose and the suburbs in between, stops at 4th and King Streets, just one block from the ballpark.
BUSES: MUNI buses 10, 15, 30, 45 and 47 stop within one block of the ballpark. Fare: $1.25.
The Giants operate parking lots south of AT&T Park across China Basin along Third Street. It can be quite a walk from your car to your seat. There are many other parking lots on the downtown side (north) of the ballpark. Some are very close and less expensive than the team's lots. Early arrival is recommended.
San Francisco is the second most densely populated city in the country and has its fair share of congestion. Market Street bisects the two major street grids in the city, which are offset from each other. It's relatively easy to find your way around either north or south of Market, but going across Market can be challenging. AT&T Park is far enough south of Market Street that most visitors won't have to worry about it.
24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107
FROM THE PENINSULA/SOUTH BAY
- Take 1-280 north (or I-101 north to I-280 north) to the Mariposa Street exit.
- Turn right on Mariposa Street, then left on Third Street to get to the parking lots.
FROM THE EAST BAY
- Take I-80/Bay Bridge to the Fifth Street exit.
- Exit onto Harrison Street.
- Turn left onto 6th Street and continue onto I-280 South.
- Take first exit at 18th Street and turn left onto 18th Street.
- Continue over freeway on 18th and turn left onto 3rd Street.
- Continue on 3rd Street to the parking lots.
FROM THE NORTH BAY
- Take Highway 101 south/Golden Gate Bridge to the Marina Blvd. exit.
- Continue on Marina Blvd. past Fort Mason and turn left onto Bay Street.
- Continue on Bay and turn right onto the Embarcadero.
- Continue on the Embarcadero under the Bay Bridge until it turns into King Street.
- Turn left onto 3rd Street (the ballpark is on your right) and continue across the bridge to the parking lots.
San Francisco has a Mediterranean type climate. However, it's location on the San Francisco Bay subjects it to extreme fog and temperatures can be surprisingly cold in the summer. The average wind speed is 8.7 mph.
- Broadcast television: KTVU-TV 2 San Francisco.
- Cable television: Fox Sports Network Bay Area.
- Radio: KNBR 680 San Francisco.
- Newspapers: San Francisco Chronicle and San Francisco Examiner.
AT&T Park Feedback - We welcome any corrections or additions to the information presented on these pages. If you have anything that you want to contribute or suggest, please enter it in the form below. Thank you.
Back to the main AT&T Park page
Updated April 2006
Tickets to Justin Timberlake Oakland, Taylor Swift Santa Clara, NCAA Basketball Tournament and San Francisco Giants provided by Ticket Triangle.
BALLPARKS © 1996-2014 by Munsey & Suppes.